- In most cases you will be hunting with one other hunter at the farm, leaving your blind may interfere with the other hunter, therefore don’t leave your assigned blind without first checking with the other hunter or the lessor.
- Hunters must plan to arrive at the farm the day before their hunt so that we may show you around and you can pick out the blind that you want to hunt in.
- You may drive you personal vehicle to the blind.
- You should plan to be in your assigned hunting blind no later than six o’clock (6:00 am) as is generally light enough to shoot by 6:30 am.
- The only camo that is necessary: Gloves and a Face mask, a dark colored or camo shirt, be sure that there are no openings behind you in the blind (no silhouette).
- Sit quietly in the blind move only as absolutely necessary, Turkeys can see the slightest movement and hear the slightest noise. And remember there may be ten (10) birds in front of you that twenty (20) eyes looking around.
- Hunters staying in the fifth wheel trailer at the farm must vacate the trailer by noon the last day of the lease.
- No cooked meals are provided for hunters at the farm by the lessor, however the lessor shall provide a “packaged lunch” to be taken to the hunting blind, cold drinks and water is provided.